Views expressed here are solely that of my own. Please make sure that you test the code/queries that appear on my blog before applying them to the production environment.

Monday, June 20, 2011

How to set the userid parameter in Oracle 10g impdp command line on IBM AIX

You can set the userid parameter in Oracle 10g impdp command line on IBM AIX OS like in the below example. It can sometimes be confusing to remember the placement of ' and " characters around / as sysdba, in below example it is ' "/ as sysdba" ' with no spaces between ' and ".

[oracle@srvdb01]:/oracle > impdp '"/ as sysdba"' 
directory=DPUMP_DIR  dumpfile=SRVDB01_PROD_PROD_201105101132_tables 
logfile=SRVDB01_PROD_PROD_201105101132_tables_log tables=T0001 remap_schema=U0001:U0002

2 comments:

Tani said...

Set of command you have provided is very impressive in my view , you have done a good job. please elaborate more for beginners like me.
sap testing tools

Ural Ural said...

Dear Tani,
You are welcome to my Oracle blog page, I try to share my knowledge more and more everyday in an understandable manner.
Take care,
Ural